Putting on these Black and White Tie Dye Leggings, you are invited to set an intention. Connect within, get in tune with your body, and notice where you are holding tension. Breathing into these spaces, open yourself up and let go of what is not serving you.
Feel empowered and chic in these leggings, with the signature Chakra Girl color spectrum logos at the ankle and hip to remind you to balance your energy.
This pattern was created by hand dying different pieces of fabric and piecing them together to make a flattering, interesting design.
These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, giving them a soft and silky feel that will never lose its stretch.
- Leggings are made to order in 3 days on average.
- Printed one at a time, using an eco-friendly sublimation process. Precision-cut and hand-sewn saving both fabric and ink.
- Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex.
- Four-way stretch. Elastic waistband.
- Designed with love in Santa Fe, NM and made in Mexico and USA.
- UPF 50+ Fabric