These tie-dye color spectrum leggings capture the energy of our chakras through their vibrant rainbow coloring. Organic, ever-changing and natural, this pattern reflects the expansiveness of our chakras through a special, hand-dyed pattern.
This design was created using a unique method where tie-dye is applied to cotton, and photographed. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, giving them a soft and silky feel that will never loose its stretch or vibrant colors.
- Leggings are made to order in 3 days on average.
- Printed one at a time, using an eco-friendly sublimation process. Precision-cut and hand-sewn saving both fabric and ink.
- Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex.
- Four-way stretch. Elastic waistband.
- Created with love and care in Santa Fe, NM and crafted in Mexico.
- Utilizing advanced sun protection, these leggings offer a rating of UPF 50+.